Monday, April 27, 2009

Deployments stinks

Okay I know that every past, present and future military spouse will agree with me. I feel like my husband is so far a way( in reality he is), but feeling and being miles apart can sometimes be two different things. Right now I am feeling so alone, so distant from my best friend. I am plain tired!! Sometimes he doesnt get it, doesnt understand what I am really going thru, the question then becomes does he really care? I know in my heart yes he really cares, and loves me this is just something that most go thru during a deployment. We are half way done with this long year but this half is going by so slow. No one understand better than that of a military spouse but even they cant help when you are just going thru a "Funk". okay I am done

No comments: