Monday, October 26, 2009

New look and updates

I decide to freshen things up and get a new look, for the blog that is. I love the colors in this layout so I went for it. Also I am hoping to be able to record my thoughts, feelings, ideas and frustration on here. I know that something may come up that all the details can be put on here but I promise be do a lot of honest blogging.

We just found out that Ben has to go to Philadelphia for 10 days in Dec for Master Resiliencey Trainer Training. Not competely sure what that means I do know from what I have read that the Army is trying to make sure each Garrison has atleast 1-3 trainers. This is a good thing for Ben, any addition training you can get with the Army helps with promotion. This is a Train the Trainer course. Given the way things have happened in the past and Army rotations Ben will be due deploy to the "sandbox" again in 2011. I am hoping and praying that with this additional training it will mean that Ben will be put on Rear-D or will get an instructor slot. (which means he will be nondeployable, but I am not holding my breath)

No comments: